Everyone who votes in the Cruise Awards 2017 will have the opportunity to enter our prize draw to win a seven-night voyage with SeaDream Yacht Club.
Picture yourself and a guest sailing around the Mediterranean or the Caribbean, visiting some of the world’s most stunning destinations, in one of the world’s most beautiful ships.
SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its casually elegant sister mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II, rated the number one and number two Best Boutique ships according to the 2017 Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships guide.
With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “it’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service.
SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbours and ports in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, many inaccessible by larger ships.
An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are provided in the inclusive fare.
You can find out more about SeaDream on their website.
For your chance to win a seven-night all-inclusive Mediterranean or Caribbean voyage for two simply cast a vote in the Cruise International Awards 2017 – VOTE NOW
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is a seven-night all-inclusive Mediterranean or Caribbean cruise for two adults sharing a stateroom with SeaDream Yacht Club, on board SeaDream I or SeaDream II.
- Flights are not included and the sail dates are flexible.
- The prize is subject to availability and the operation of the cruises shown in the itineraries, and are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- No changes can be made by the winner.
- The winner must be one of the persons who travel on the cruise.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize or any part of it.
- SeaDream YachtClub reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter the details of the prize or to substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
- One person travelling must be 18 years or over.
- Compliance with passport, visa and any other entry requirements for the countries in the cruise and the UK is the responsibility of the winner.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to any reasonable publicity in relation to the prize.
The full Chelsea Magazine Company terms and conditions can be found on the website.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 18 August 2017.